Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Off The Field

Vernon Davis
Life Without The Helmet
Vernon's Jamba Juice in Santa Clara, CA

San Francisco 49ers star Tight-End, Vernon Davis is now the proud owner of an existing Jamba Juice located in Santa Clara, with two more nearby outlets on the way. The Jamba Juice is  located at 3942 Rivermark Plaza in Santa Clara. Davis stated that his role in his new franchise is basically to provide support and and “to make sure the day-to-day is ran right.” Vernon wants to promote a healthy diet in which he highly believes in. He stated on why he decided to become a Jamba Juice franchise owner, “I thought it’d be a perfect fit for me, and everything I believe in. I believe in a healthy lifestyle and being active, as well as putting the right things in your body. Everything I believe in is in the same thing Jamba Juice believes in.” So the next time you're in Santa Clara, take the time to buy a smoothie at vernon davis's jamba juice. I now I will be making a trip there in the future. Raven fans are welcome to visit but will most likely be shown the way out as soon as they walk in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment